Stobart Rail own and operate an in-house fleet of road haulage and van support vehicles. The fleet consists of:
- Two-seater access vehicles: single use for operators, Crane Controllers, Trainers etc.
- Combo five-seater vehicles: required when more than two people required to travel to single sites.
- Welfare vehicles: can carry up to eight passengers fitted with hot water & cooking facility some fitted with WC.
- Engineering Support Vehicles: Ranging from Ford Connect goods carrying vehicle to Mercedes Sprinter Long Wheel Base High roof site support.
- Goods Carrying Pick-ups: – Tipper & flatbed, a selection are fitted with Tacho-graph to enable trailer configuration.
- Lorry Crane: 8 X 2 32000Kgs Rigid fitted with Lorry Crane and coupled when required to Tandem Axle Trailers.
- Low Loader: 65000Kgs Gross Vehicle weight Plant Carrying Vehicle with various trailers to include 44000Kgs general haulage where required.
All the above vehicles are fitted with Tele matrix Tracking devices, Speed limiters and have forward and Driver facing camera’s as standard.